Tentang Ku...

Dear Guest,

Welcome to apriliahoney.blogspot.com

Blog ku ini berisi tentang apa yang pernah dan sedang aku rasakan, lihat, dan dengar. Aku tidak menganut paham tertentu dalam membuat tulisan-tulisannya. Semua aku biarkan mengalir begitu saja. Karena disitulah aku menemukan kemerdekaan..kemerdekaanku dalam mengungkapkan semua perasaanku, hasratku, citaku, dan cintaku.

Selamat membaca...semoga apa yang aku tulis didalamnya dapat memberikan kesan dan menginspirasi anda.

Wish you have a wonderfull day...Thanks for coming !

Regards,

Aprilia

Senin, 30 Maret 2009

God save the Queen

Life is already written down

Several paths are provided on every scenes in life

What makes the difference is the choices we make

And really, life is not THAT hard

The only thing mankind needs to do is only to make choices

Others will fall in its places once the choice has been made

I made a choice

I’ll live through it

I know i’ll survive

I have faith

That's how God chooses to teach me

Because God is watching...God save the Queen



Jakarta, 30 March 2009
[aprilia]

Tidak ada komentar: