Dear God,
Hello God. How are you?
Are you busy? Can I ask you sometime, here.
It's me.
Sorry, I haven't talked to you lately.
I've been experiencing a lot these days.
From sadness to happiness to anger to another sorrow.
I know it is You who has this universe.
It is also You who decides the destiny of each people here.
I do understand. I really do.
...
Can I ask you something.
Well, I think I must ask you regardless whatever Your answers will be.
I know you may answer yes, no, or not now.
but again, I think I should ask You for this.
...
I know I cannot turn back time, and I know I've made a lot of mistakes.
First I was a child, then I was a teenager
I made my parents dissapointed once, I made them cried...my mom
I am really sorry.
Would You tell them how I'm sorry...? Please?
...
Not only my parents,
but I, sometime, made some people sad, angry, furious of even blazed out.
Would You tell them, I'd like to extend my apologize. my heartfelt ones.
For I live the now, I really want to make it better.
I wish I could be a better person in every role.
I want to see the smile on everybody's face.
A sincere and lovely smile of the people I love.
Would You, God, give me a slight of chance to make it happen?
A chance for me also to see them smiling.
Thank you, God.
I'm trully sorry for taking Your time and asking You too much.
I'll talk to You soon. very soon.
Many thanks,
aprilia
Jakarta, 11 August 2009
[aprilia]
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar