Tentang Ku...

Dear Guest,

Welcome to apriliahoney.blogspot.com

Blog ku ini berisi tentang apa yang pernah dan sedang aku rasakan, lihat, dan dengar. Aku tidak menganut paham tertentu dalam membuat tulisan-tulisannya. Semua aku biarkan mengalir begitu saja. Karena disitulah aku menemukan kemerdekaan..kemerdekaanku dalam mengungkapkan semua perasaanku, hasratku, citaku, dan cintaku.

Selamat membaca...semoga apa yang aku tulis didalamnya dapat memberikan kesan dan menginspirasi anda.

Wish you have a wonderfull day...Thanks for coming !

Regards,

Aprilia

Rabu, 30 Juli 2008

I Think Of You

I think of you...when the morning comes
And I still thinking of you...when the night has down
I think of you... when the rainy days comes
And I still thinking of you...when the seasons gone
When you're no longer be mine
And just thinking of you with my heart...my lonely heart
I just can't let you go...you're always in my mind
No one in this world..can make you feel so fine
I promise you my babe...I'll give to you all my love
I think of you...yes I always thinking of you


it's all about you...yeah i always thinking of you


Jakarta, 31 July 2008
[aprilia]

Tidak ada komentar: