Tentang Ku...

Dear Guest,

Welcome to apriliahoney.blogspot.com

Blog ku ini berisi tentang apa yang pernah dan sedang aku rasakan, lihat, dan dengar. Aku tidak menganut paham tertentu dalam membuat tulisan-tulisannya. Semua aku biarkan mengalir begitu saja. Karena disitulah aku menemukan kemerdekaan..kemerdekaanku dalam mengungkapkan semua perasaanku, hasratku, citaku, dan cintaku.

Selamat membaca...semoga apa yang aku tulis didalamnya dapat memberikan kesan dan menginspirasi anda.

Wish you have a wonderfull day...Thanks for coming !

Regards,

Aprilia

Rabu, 28 Januari 2009

Tribute to my beloved Daddy

God, i just have one head and two hand
But this job...and time is ticking away

Suddenly i'm geeting tired with this situation...I just miss my mom and dad
But i don't want to make my dad dissappointed
I'm not gonna do that...

Until i try to made a conversation with him last day...

....

He said,
I know its not time to make a change, just relax take it easy...
You're still young that's your fault.
There's so much you have to know.
Find out there and find your love, if you want you can marry.
Just look at me, i'm old but i'm happy...He said to me.

I was once like you are now and i know its not easy.
To be calm when you've found something going on.
Just take your time and think a lot...
Think of everything you've got.
For you will still here tommorrow
but your dream may not.

...

How can I try to explain? that '' Dad...i'm so tired with this...''
But when i do and look at the eyes
God, my Father eyes...
He proud of me
He love me as well as
He know that i'm tired with this, but He always support me
Yea...He always with me...beside me
Always...

...

From the moment i could talk
And all the times i've cried, keeping all the things i knew inside.
And it's hard but it's harder to ignore it.
If they we're right, I'd agree.
Now there's away and i know.
Yea...i know i have to grow.
I have get what i want...what i need.
I have to wake up and run.

Thaks Dad...thanks for support...thanks for love...thanks for teach me
Thanks God, how lucky i am to have a father like him.
Dad..I will always make you proud of me
I WILL..I WILL WIN IT


Jakarta, 28 Januari 2009
[aprilia]

Tidak ada komentar: